PCI Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) compliance should be a relatively simple assessment process. However, the guidance and recommendations are quite confusing and not all inclusive. On top of that, the introduction of new technologies and structural changes can make adaptation a difficult process. InfoX is here to help you overcome the obstacles in your way, from scoping uncertainty and gap analysis to assessments, technology validation, and program strategy.
- Scope Definition and Advisory
The Scope Definition and Advisory service will aid in navigating the many different scenarios and scoping rules associated with the PCI DSS compliance. The ways in which InfoX can improve your compliance programs are:
- Making the processes and documentation repeatable in order to make future assessments simple.
- Implementing a risk-driven approach to future assessments.
- Informing you on the implications of technology decisions on compliance and security.
- Developing better security outcomes.
- Level 1 Assessment – InfoX will deliver a Report on Compliance (ROC) to verify that cardholder data is protected and allow for people to safely use credit cards. Using an efficient and precise procedure, we want to set you up for long-term compliance success.
- Facilitated Self-Assessment – InfoX will guide level 2,3, and 4 merchants as well as level 2 service providers with a fast and simple way to complete a Self-Assessment Questionnaire.
- Point-to-point Encryption – InfoX will assess and verify P2PE solutions, components and payment applications for merchants as well as solution and service providers.
- Vulnerability Scanning – InfoX addresses scanning and reporting requirements that may help you identify vulnerabilities; then, we will help you find a remedies for any vulnerabilities.
- Penetration Testing – Through our services, we simplify compliance with PCI DSS requirement 11.